The Carole Remick Foundation does not give any information to outside or third party resources without consent.
All information collected is kept private.
Carole Remick Foundation is committed to responsible information handling practices. You can visit most pages on our website without giving us any information about yourself, but sometimes we need information to provide services that you request. This privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. By visiting our website, you consent to the information practices described in this policy. Below are listed the answers to questions you may have.
What information does the Carole Remick Foundation collect and how is the information used?
Information You Provide to Us
We may obtain personally identifiable information about you ONLY if you elect to give us that information. Types of personally identifiable information we ask you to provide may include the following:
Information Collected Automatically
Information pertaining to student qualifications may be shared with the principal and the guidance department of your High School. Information is shared with members of the Carole Remick Charitable Foundation Scholarship Committee.
Does Carole Remick Foundation SHARE the information I’ve provided?
Carole Remick Charitable Foundation does not share or sell any supporter information with outside organizations.
How can I UPDATE or CHANGE my information?
Carole Remick Foundation wants your information and preferences to be accurate and complete. To update or change your information, you can send your updated information to:
How does Carole Remick Foundation SECURE my personal information?
We are committed to properly securing the information we collect online. To help us accomplish this, we take the following steps:
- We employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties;
- We train relevant personnel on our privacy and security measures;
- We physically secure the areas where we hold hard copies of the information we collect online;
- We regularly back up the information we collect online to insure against loss;
- We use technical controls to secure the information we collect online as appropriate, including firewalls and password protections. We periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
Whom can I CONTACT if I have questions, concerns or want to correct errors?